How Cross Border Immigration Counsel Can Help You?
Every application we handle is important to us. When we handle your application, we will:
- Conduct a FREE Assessment and determine your eligibility
- Provide sound guidance and trusted advice based on your individual cases
- Review the application requirement.
- Review all the supporting documents and evidence.
- Review previous similar cases to minimize the risk of refusal of your application.
- Advise you on how to present the information required (without changing the facts).
- Ensure that your application meet the requirements and the regulations that are set by CIC, with keeping in mind the assessment procedure followed by the visa and immigration officer in Canada or in the visa office abroad.
- Prepare a formal submission letter to CIC to describe the strength points of the applicant and how he/she meets with the requirements and the definitions set in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Acts and Regulations.
- Provide Legal Representation in the case of investigation and refusal
Whether you are looking to sponsor a family member, apply for Permanent Residency, extend your stay in Canada, visit Canada, or appeal a recent negative decision made on your application by the CIC or by the IRB, we will be happy to handle your application and to provide you with the right legal advice you need.
Affordable & Reasonable Fees
At Cross Border Immigration we like to be transparent when it comes to payments, and we understand our clients deserve to get value for their money. Our company will provide you with a quote outlining all the services included in our professional fee. There will be no surprise expenses once we take your case. Additionally, we offer a special discount to international students.